Books: The Wives and Then She Was Gone




Once in a while, we come across a book where we cheer on a character and for me, it was "Thursday". She was resilient and strong! She followed her heart and gut until the last word in the book. I was unsure of reading another thriller after "Then She was Gone" another book filled with memorable characters and wanting the best ending for "Ellie". You are one with a story when the words flow off the page and into your heart! Reading brings me joy!  When was the last time you finished reading a book and had the feeling I wish I could see the character again tomorrow? Grab a notebook and please join me on this journey to discover what brings you everyday joy!

Thursday

   

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Weekend

Binge Watched "The Last Thing He Told Me"

Bowness Park