Hello.

Let me start by saying happiness is overrated. I think society and our personal communities put too much pressure to be happy. When we are asked, "Are you happy?" it puts us in a corner to sometimes have to say YES when we really want to be honest and say No! In my search for happiness, I have found that it is challenging to be "happy" daily when we are struggling to find our "balance" in our day to day life! Over the past couple of months, during the COVID-19 pandemic, I have had to find my "new normal". It hasn't been easy to adjust to the new health protocols of following arrows, wearing a mask, standing behind a see-through barrier, and sanitizing hands before and after leaving a setting. However, during this time I am learning that it is important to find the "joy" in EVERY DAY! Yes, we are in unprecedented times. Yes, we are not able to visit with our loved ones over potluck suppers. Yes, we are hesitant to book our next vacation. But what are we doing to bring joy to our unusual circumstances? Through this blog, I will share my joyful moments as a baker, observer, and reader! Grab a notebook and please join me on this journey to discover what brings you everyday joy!

Tuesday

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Weekend

Binge Watched "The Last Thing He Told Me"

Bowness Park