Bruschetta Chicken and Bow Tie Pasta



Cooking is not my thing! If I could eat chocolate chip cookies or banana bread for dinner every day I would! I would prefer to bake and clean prior to cooking! It just isn't my thing! In my quest to find joy at supper time I have been trying to find new and simple recipes that I can make with ingredients in my fridge or pantry! I am not a fan of buying one-off spices or items that I can only use in that one recipe. Bruschetta Chicken and Bow Tie Pasta met the criteria of a simple and delicious meal! When have you tried a new recipe that brought you joy from your kitchen ingredients? Grab a notebook and please join me on this journey to discover what brings you everyday joy

Tuesday

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Weekend

Binge Watched "The Last Thing He Told Me"

Bowness Park