Filters




Over the last couple of months, I have been working on my nature photography skills. From taking pictures of my sunflowers, neighborhood planters, or wildflowers in parks! I like taking pictures because it makes you stop, pause, and breathe in the moment. Flower pictures are the best because of their color, texture, and size. These photos were a lovely and joyful surprise as I was changing from filter to filter without editing to capture the back and front of Sunny (see prior post). When I went back through my photos I landed on these and thought "WOW" I can't believe I found the best filter to capture the Sunny's beauty! When have you flipped through your camera photos and thought I was joyfully present in the moment? Grab a notebook and please join me on this journey to discover what brings you everyday joy

Tuesday





Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Weekend

Binge Watched "The Last Thing He Told Me"

Bowness Park