Goodbye Sunflowers

 




We had the best season for growing sunflowers this summer. The staycation allowed me to visit with them daily and observe the hourly changes. These pictures were taken within seventy-two hours. It is amazing when the sunflower starts to open and slowly shows its blossoms. We probably had about ten sunflowers in our garden and each of them had its own personality and rate of growth and yet all the seeds came from the same package. I love how I was able to capture the sunflowers at different stages of growth and appreciate each for being its own plant! Watching the sunflowers grow brought me joy. What do you do repetitively that brings you joy?  Grab a notebook and please join me on this journey to discover what brings you everyday joy!

Sunday



Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Weekend

Binge Watched "The Last Thing He Told Me"

Bowness Park