Public Art



Public art adds color and diversity to a street. When exploring the city I am usually impressed by the artist's work and effort in putting together an artifact for everyone to enjoy! When I walked by this painting I had the most joyful feeling of seeing all the bright colors that remind me of summer. I was especially attracted to "Hello" as it was nice to be greeted in an unfamiliar part of the city! I know we are all getting used to wearing our masks and keeping our physical and social distances and sometimes we can forget to use our voice. When is the last time you said "Hello!" to a stranger in the Starbucks line or grocery store? Grab a notebook and please join me on this journey to discover what brings you everyday joy

Sunday






Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Weekend

Binge Watched "The Last Thing He Told Me"

Bowness Park