Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins



I love baking! In times of stress and chaos, I find baking brings me joy! There is nothing like finding a new recipe, gathering the ingredients, and using the Kitchen Aid to bring deliciousness to the kitchen! I have my go-to recipes for banana bread and chocolate chip cookies (every human should know how to make homemade chocolate chip cookies - I will share my recipe in another post!). I love this recipe for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip muffins as you only need 3 ingredients. Ingredients include: 15 ounce can of pumpkin puree, chocolate cake mix (I used chocolate but you could use vanilla or spice), and chocolate kisses (you could use mini-chocolate chips, milk or dark chocolate chips - any chocolate is good chocolate). Mix all ingredients and bake in a pre-heated 350 degrees oven for 20-25 minutes! When was the last time you made baked goods for joy? Grab a notebook and please join me on this journey to discover what brings you everyday joy!

Thursday

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Weekend

Binge Watched "The Last Thing He Told Me"

Bowness Park