Reflecting


Reflection...what is it and why is it important for us to do it will be my focus in this post. With summer coming to an end and having my first staycation in many years, I was thinking about what has brought me joy and how is that different from past summers. In the past summers, I have spent weeks in British Columbia visiting family and friends as I was born and raised there. I consider BC my home and my heart as my parents still live in the house I grew up in! Driving past the hospital I was born in, revisiting my primary and secondary schools I think about all I know today and what is the constant in my life. What I know today is change is the only constant we have in life. Due to COVID we stayed close to home and explored our own city and province. What brought me joy was seeing my city through the eyes' of a tourist. Even though I have lived in YYC for the last decade it was nice to branch out to eat at new sushi restaurants and explore new parks instead of our usual go-to places! Thinking back and moving forward helps us to continue to grow as humans. What did you do this summer that brought you joy? Grab a notebook and please join me on this journey to discover what brings you everyday joy

Tuesday


Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Weekend

Binge Watched "The Last Thing He Told Me"

Bowness Park