Create a Jar of Joy



I like to keep my Jar of Joy on my desk with colored sticky notes. I will fill out a sticky every day. Sometimes I arrive at my desk with a Starbucks and that is what I will be joyful for and other times I will write down I have checked and responded to all my email for the day (this rarely happens so it is definitely a joyful moment for me)!! I am intentional with my words and trying to capture what brought me joy in that conversation or moment or interaction! What I love about my Jar of Joy is that all the words and reflections belong to me and show me how I see the world around me! Moreover, I get to see how I grow in my gratitude journey!

If you want to use sentence starters here are a few that will get you started:

In my 💛  I know ...
In my 💛  I feel ...
In my 💛  I wish ...

Grab a jar and please join me on this journey to discover what brings you everyday joy!

Thursday

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Weekend

Binge Watched "The Last Thing He Told Me"

Bowness Park