Happy Sunday!

 


Happy Sunday! I hope you are taking some time today for self-care and doing what brings you joy! I find my mornings are busy running errands to be ready for the upcoming week. However, I am trying to find some time for myself in the afternoons to do something that brings me positive energy!

I hope you are using your Jar of Joy to capture moments that bring you everyday joy! Here is what I wrote for today:

In my 💛  I know I am ready for the new week! 

In my 💛  I feel I have the energy to tackle the unknown tasks that will come in my direction!

In my 💛  I wish I had a superpower to freeze time so I could enjoy the moment more!

Grab a jar and please join me on this journey to discover what brings you everyday joy!

Sunday

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Weekend

Binge Watched "The Last Thing He Told Me"

Bowness Park