Hello September!

 


This past year, I have been collecting trinkets, cards, and artifacts that brought me joy! Here is my Jar of Joy! I think it is important to have a keepsake jar where you can go to when you need a picker me upper and remember moments that you were present for and bring you a smile when you really need one! Moreover, September is the new January for me as we get ready for Fall and getting back into routines after the summer days! I will be starting a new jar this year and pushing myself to write down memories, jokes, and conversations that bring me joy! In my next post, I will give you ideas to start your own jar! Grab a jar and please join me on this journey to discover what brings you everyday joy!

Tuesday

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Weekend

Binge Watched "The Last Thing He Told Me"

Bowness Park