Walking

 


There is nothing like going walking outdoors to breathe in the fresh air and take in the seasonal nature. I have been walking more in the last couple of months as working from home has reduced my ability to be physically active during the day. Walking in my neighborhood has allowed me to meet connect with my neighbors and check out their gardens and special home improvement projects. Walking can be a solitary activity or can provide an opportunity to connect with friends and family. Depending on the day I will prefer to walk alone and be with my thoughts and ideas on how I can move my learning forward or reflect on the day's activities and see what brought me joy! How can walking bring you joy? Grab a jar and please join me on this journey to discover what brings you everyday joy

Thursday


Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Weekend

Binge Watched "The Last Thing He Told Me"

Bowness Park