Oatmeal Raisin Cookies

 

Visited the Bulk Barn to gather my ingredients to make these delicious Oatmeal Raisin Cookies with sea salt caramel chips (the secret to the yumminess)! 

Ingredients:

In a medium bowl combine 2 cups flour, 1 tsp baking powder, 1 tsp pink himalayan salt, 3/4 tsp cinnamon, 1/4 tsp nutmeg (whisk together)

With an electric mixer cream 1.5 cups unsalted butter, 1 cup granulated and 1 cup brown sugar together (until soft and fluffy); add 2 eggs and 1 tsp vanilla. Slowly add the flour mixture. Wipe down the sides and add 3 cups oats and 1.5 cups raisins. To top off the cookie mixture add about 1/2 cup sea salt caramel chips!

In my 💛  I know baking cookies brings me joy!

In my 💛  I feel calm and courageous for trying new cookie recipes!

In my 💛  I wish I could bake and deliver cookies like in the Pre-COVID-19 days!

What homemade baking brings you joy? Grab a jar and please join me on this journey to discover what brings you everyday joy!

Sunday

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Weekend

Binge Watched "The Last Thing He Told Me"

Bowness Park