Turkey Bacon Soup




Nothing says joy like the smell of bacon on a Fall day. I love making this turkey bacon soup as you toss in the ingredients and you have a yummy soup.

Ingredients include:

-Onion, carrot, celery 

-Package of bacon

-Package of turkey

-Toss in precooked veggies: sweet potato, butternut squash, granny smith apples

- Can of tomatoes plus can of water

- Can of coconut milk plus can of water

- Finish with kale and parsley

In my 💛  I know I need to make soup for a family meal.

In my 💛  I feel my cooking skills are improving with each new recipe.

In my 💛  I wish I could toss in ingredients to make a meal versus following a recipe.

What homemade soup brings you joy? Grab a jar and please join me on this journey to discover what brings you everyday joy!

Sunday



 

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Weekend

Binge Watched "The Last Thing He Told Me"

Bowness Park