Wedding in the Park

COVID-19 delayed or postponed many couples in getting married! However, some couples braved the circumstances and had the courage to have their wedding in a park. Reduced guests, changed the decor, and adhered to the physical and social distancing rules to share their love with family and friends. I was able to walk by a few vow exchanges and appreciated that love was in the air! Baker Park (across from Bowness Park) can be a hot spot for weddings - keep an eye out! 

In my 💛  I know love conquers all (even COVID-19)!

In my 💛  I feel grateful for being an uninvited "witness" to love and marriage!

In my 💛  I wish all individuals find their person!

When was the last time you witnessed a wedding and it brought you joy? Grab a jar and please join me on this journey to discover what brings you everyday joy!

Sunday

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Weekend

Binge Watched "The Last Thing He Told Me"

Bowness Park