The days are getting a little warmer and longer. What brings you joy today? Grab a jar and please join me on this journey to discover what brings you everyday joy!
Hometown visits are the best. The little community museum preserves the town's history along with the CandyShop. Grab a jar and please join me on this journey to discover what brings you Thursday
In my 💛 I know writing this blog has been the best experience to capture everyday joy. In my 💛 I feel grateful that you have read and shared your memories with me. In my 💛 I wish you all the best in 2025. This is my last post for 2024. Grab a jar and please join me on this journey to discover what brings you everyday joy ! Sunday
In my 💛 I know I love Chana Masala. In my 💛 I feel the smallest restaurants make the best dishes. In my 💛 I wish I could go home to eat this dish more often. Grab a jar and please join me on this journey to discover what brings you everyday joy ! Sunday