Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies


I am part of a staff soup group and every two weeks I am treated to all kinds of soup including vegan,  dessert, and buns. My turn to bring desserts and buns is coming up. However, I wanted to learn a few vegan recipes to provide an alternative choice in the goodies. I attempted to make this recipe and even my kids could not tell the difference between regular and vegan cookies. Plus you can use coconut oil and coconut milk. Being a part of the soup group has improved my repertoire of soup-making plus introduced me to vegan recipes.  What vegan recipes do you like? Grab a jar and please join me on this journey to discover what brings you everyday joy!

Thursday

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Weekend

Binge Watched "The Last Thing He Told Me"

Bowness Park